Solar Street Light
This system is designed for outdoor application in un-electrified remote rural areas. This system is an ideal application for campus and village street lighting. The system is provided with battery storage backup sufficient to operate the light for 10-11 hours daily. The system is provided with automatic ON/OFF time switch for dusk to down operation and overcharge / deep discharge prevention cut-off with LED indicators.
The solar street light system comprise of
- 74 Wp Solar PV Module
- 12 V, 75 Ah Tubular plate battery with battery box
- Charge Controller cum inverter (20-35 kHz)
- 11 Watt CFL Lamp with fixtures
- 4 metre mildsteel lamp post above ground level with weather proof paint and mounting hardware.
The SPV modules are reported to have a service life of 15-20 years. Tubular Batteries provided with the solar street lighting system require lower maintenance; have longer life and give better performance as compared to pasted plate batteries used earlier.
The systems electronic provide for over-charge and over-discharge cut-off essential for preventing battery and luminaries damages.
- SPV Module
- Battery Box
- Lamp with charge controller
- Lamp Post