Strategies Promoting Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Technologies and Energy Conservation measures are promotes and popularize through schemes and programmes formulated in the light of the Central and State governments policy.
These include -
- Socially oriented schemes for urban, tribal and remote and underdeveloped regions.
- Commercially oriented schemes
- Demonstration projects and programmes/schemes
- Aid in the form of subsidies for production and dissemination for RE Technologies
- Entrepreneurial development
- Support R & D Activities
- Information and Education Activities